From discovery to production, we can assist in all phases of system development. Using our expertise in both cutting edge and established/legacy technologies, we help you reach your goals through an agile development process, supporting you every step of the way.
I think the biggest positive is that our teams have gelled and personalities have fitted well together. Grace has done a fantastic job keeping on top of the resources and making sense of them. Working to deadline and being able to leave you guys to different tasks, such as the Azure B2C really takes the pressure off being involved.
Paul Batcup, Digital Communications Manager for Sport Wales
Unlike many creative agencies we have user research expertise in house, so our team can successfully carry out discovery workshops as well as design and develop a digital product that put users at the centre of the design.
We are well versed in delivering using Agile methodologies but can flex to suit client needs, agreeing an approach that works for all at the outset of projects. We share our approach, transferring knowledge and working as one team where this is advantageous to the client.
Key features of our development process are as follows:
- We follow GDS Service Design Manual methodologies
- Focus on the end-user need, experience and usability (UX)
- Iterative approach to development (continuous improvement)
- Quality driven using test driven development, automated testing and deployment
- Experience in various delivery methodologies including Agile, Waterfall, Hybrid
- Experience in hosted, cloud and hybrid solutions
- Full project lifecycle (inception-to-operation)
- Enterprise, Solution and Security architecture services available
- Proficient in both proprietary and open source technologies
- In-depth knowledge of open standards