Empyrean Digital are a fast-growing digital consultancy based in South Wales. We provide consult- ing services to a wide range of clients from the largest UK government departments to the world’s most exciting start-ups. Not only do we offer advice and assurance, but our team has real world experience of designing, developing, and supporting cutting edge digital solutions.
As a Junior Consultant, you will have the opportunity to make a meaningful impact on our clients' transformation initiatives while developing your digital skills in a supportive and dynamic environment. During your first project, you will work alongside our experienced consultants to support a large South Wales Government Department.
- Support delivery alignment: Assist in ensuring that project delivery aligns with the intent of the Business Case (BC) and track benefit realisation accordingly.
- Coordinate effective governance: Assist in establishing and maintaining proportionate and effective governance arrangements for the projects.
- Provide coordination and support: to ensure the successful completion of the transformation plan, helping to shape critical areas such as BCM (Business Continuity Management), capability, commercial aspects, and operating model.
- Communication with stakeholders: Keep programme sponsors and stakeholders apprised of programme performance and progress.
- Maintain PMO artefacts: Regularly update the Risks, Assumptions, Issues, Dependencies, and Decisions register and disseminate relevant information to enable timely interventions and decision-making to maintain momentum.
- Support knowledge management practices: Assist in reducing post-transformation risk through effective knowledge management practices, including work shadowing.
- Iterate our delivery approach: Support in documenting and consistently applying the delivery approach across the programme, with regular reviews to ensure it remains suitable.
- Coordinate new governance arrangements: Collaborate with client staff to coordinate the creation of new governance arrangements, ensuring alignment and transparency of deci- sions. Review and document improvements as needed for future phases.
- Assist product owner community: Work with the product owner community and the delivery ecosystem to support accurate sizing of product backlogs, providing confidence in estimates for the consolidated delivery plan.
- Coordinate programme and BAU delivery plans: Ensure that delivery plans for both pro- gramme initiatives and BAU (Business as Usual) operations are effectively aligned.
- Validate MVP design: Support the validation of the Minimum Viable Product (MVP) design, ensuring it aligns with the benefits detailed within the benefits log.
- Support Empyrean. By contributing to our sales pipeline and tendering process.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field or 3 years equivalent work experience.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation abilities.
- Ability to work collaboratively with teams and stakeholders.
- Familiarity with Agile project management methodologies, DDAT roles and professions.
- Eagerness to learn and pursue a career in digital consulting.
- Previous experience in a consulting role is a plus but not required.
- Package // £30-50k depending on experience.
- Location // our team and clients are based in the Swansea to Bristol region and require monthly onsite meetings, and daily remote working from home or your local collaboration hub.
- Hours // we are flexible with a minimum of 32hrs per week.
- Culture // see here.
How to Apply
If you are a proactive and results-driven professional with a passion for delivering transformative projects, please send your updated CV and a cover letter explaining why you are the perfect fit for the Delivery Manager role at Empyrean Digital.
Email: email@example.com or through the website using the 'Apply' button on this page.